ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Zumba Classes Available During the Orem Fitness Center Closure

Don't worry! You can still keep up your exercise routine during the annual maintenance closure. We'll be having Zumba® classes at Noah Webster Academy in Orem. It is a very easy to find location on 400 South just east of State Street. I'm planning on having classes Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings at 8:30 p.m., and Saturday at 9:30 a.m. You can pay at the door for one class, or buy a pass for the whole two weeks for just $20. I know you may have already paid for a fitness center pass, but I'm sorry, it's closed and I can't do anything about it but try to find another place. We will be helping out the school with this great fundraiser to start the year. I'm donating my time so ALL money will go directly to the school. Let's make this arrangement work well and hopefully we can do this every year when the Fitness Center closes! I'm SO happy to benefit both you AND the school.

Pay at the door. It would be helpful to come a little early on Monday as there will be lots of people needing to sign waivers and buy passes.

Let's Dance! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment