ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recent Songs

I hope I'm not leaving out your favorite, but here are songs we've done recently. Enjoy, but don't get sick of them!
Song Title Artist
Bailando Con Lola Various Artists
Bomba Camara Various Artists
Cachondea Fruko y Sus Tesos
Cause I Said So Ne-Yo
Enamórate Grupo Treo
Estamos Calienticos Zumba Fitness
Feeling Good Michael Bublé
Fire Burning Sean Kingston
Funky Monkey Rio Soundtrack
Good Feeling Flo Rida
Hey Pachuco!
Its Like This And Like That Soundchek
Just a Dream
La Dueña del Swing Los Hermanos Rosario
La Gota Fria Carlos Vivos
La Temperatura Zumba Fitness
Ladies' Choice Zac Efron
Mambo - Rumba Flamenca Bandoleros
Meniando La Cola - Salsa Zumba Fitness
Mi Con Con - Latin Hip Hop Zumba Fitness
Miss Behave Fay-Ann-Lyons
Na Ponta Do Pe Zumba Fitness
Peponi
Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
Push Back Square One
Ritmo Caliente  Zumba Fitness
Sacudelo Willy Chirino 
Salsaton El Rubio Loco
Save the Last Dance for Me Michael Bublé
Sigue Gozando Con Zumba Zumba Fitness
Sobreviviré (I Will Survive) Azucar Moreno
Sol do Sul Daniela Mercury
Taboo Don Omar
Trai La Bulla Zumba Fitness
Zoomer Les Jumo
Zumba Samba Karmin Shiff 

3 comments:

  1. OK, but what version of LMFAO are you using? My kids want the music, but I don't want the nastiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your comment. I did edit the song myself.

      Delete
  2. I love all the merengues, salsas, reguetones, salsatones, etc. Why do you think Latin music has food names? I've never thought of that! It's great that Zumba Fitness is a group, hahah! Way to sell their music!
    I'd say, we're still missing Juan Luis Guerra and more Rosario Brothers. ;) But that's just me.
    Thanks for all those songs. :) Love your class!!

    ReplyDelete