ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

We're on for Saturday at 8:30pm!

ZUUUUUUUMBAAAAA! IT'S ON! Yes it's last minute and yes maybe only 5 of you will come but I don't care! We'll do it because you are all going to go insane if you don't get your Zumba. I couldn't get the room for Saturday morning, which is a nice normal time to work out on a weekend, but you'll just have to put on your party mood at NIGHT. I have a BBQ I must attend so we gotta settle our dinners and meet at 8:30pm at SCERA. Downstairs in their awesome studio. I love those people there. Are you IN?!

$3 a person, or whatever you can bring. Help me spread the word. Everyone bring a friend! We'll have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment