ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Something you should know...

I work hard to keep all the songs we dance to in our Zumba® classes clean! It's true we do some moves you wouldn't do at a church dance, but you don't usually do pushups at church either.  We gotta find a way to work your entire body. You'll have a blast. And don't worry, I take care of the music selection. I try as hard as I can to find songs that have clean lyrics. You can leave feeling good inside and out! (And I no longer edit songs to clean them up. I don't want to be the one to teach you to love a song that needs editing. You'd go home and buy it and get a shock for you and your family!)

However, I don't speak Spanish, so if I mess up and you notice something uncomfortable, I invite you to let me know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment