ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Song List!

You’ve been asking for my song list. I am finally posting it so you can search for your favorites. If an artist is not listed after the title, it is probably a Zumba® issued song and I don’t know the artist. If you find one, it may be a slightly different version.

Arrasando
Baila Pa Emociona
Busa, Lebo M
The Cup of Life, Ricky Martin
Danca Da Maozinha (the hip and hand song that makes your legs feel like rubber)
Don’t Worry, Playing For Change (stretch song, great foundation that creates this music)
Drum Rain (the instrumental belly dance)
Dynamite, Tao Cruz
El Marciano
Everybody Wants You, Billy Squier
Fire Burning, Sean Kingston
Game On, Pitbull, Tkzee and Dario G
Gata Brasiliera
Get On, Fay-Ann Lyons Alvarez
Havana Coke, Bandabailando
Hokey Pokey, The Puppies
It Had Better Be Tonight, Michael Buble
Jump In The Line
La Dieta
La Pantera Mambo (The Pink Panther)
La Piragua (beautiful cumbia)
Las Mujeres la Bailan Bien
Les Tambours, Salsa Ghetto (the LONG ab song)
Lipgloss, Lil’ Mama
Marcha Re, Terra Samba
Mariana Mambo
Matador
No Llores (Pitbull Remix), Gloria Estefan
Oh Yeah, Yello
Quedate Mas, Los Super Reyes (remake of the Jackson 5 “I Want You Back”)
Real Gone, Sheryl Crow
Salome
Telephone, Lady Gaga
Tengo la Voz, Nortec Collective (no lyric song that means “I have a voice.” Funny.)
Tu Bomboncito
Waka Waka, Shakira
Witchy Woman, Kristin Chenowith (or if you prefer the original by the Eagles)
Zumba Mami

Coming up:
I always have more songs I want to add but I try to hold back so I don’t drive you crazy! I will be adding the following songs soon:

Turbo Polka, Atomik Harmonik
I Love Salsa, N'Klabe
La Cumbia del Amor

I’m getting a new DVD from Zumba anyday now. Maybe there will be more!

AND, OH MY… You will love what is coming in January! Maybe I’ll even bring it in December. I can’t wait! From the creator of the BEST DANCE SONGS of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment