ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Zumba with my Momma

The last time I saw my mother she was hobbling around with a walker, desperately in need of a hip replacement. She had the surgery in January and got a new lease on life. She found the nearest Zumba Gold® class, and fell in love with it. So she astounded me when she decided to become an instructor herself and bring the blessings of Zumba to more people. When she came to visit for Thanksgiving, she came to my Zumba Gold® class and taught some great new songs. We loved her! 

The change in her life is an illustration of why I love teaching Zumba® classes. There are so many ways that it can improve your mental and physical health. I hope you're enjoying classes as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment