ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My diet experience

Yes, I’ve been on a diet. Twice. 20 years ago. Of course, just like most people, I gained all weight back, plus MORE. I said, “hmmm, if I keep doing this I’ll keep gaining weight for the rest of my life!” So I promised I’d never go “on” a diet again. Going “on” a diet implies that at some point you’ll go “off” the diet. That’s the part where you gain it all back! Permanent results require permanent changes, so if you want to lose weight, you can’t go “on” a diet and expect it to fix things quick. You’ll have to “change” your diet. The good news is:  those “changes” tend to not be as drastic as many “diets” and the results are much longer lasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment