ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

Zumba Party! April 30 at the Orem Rec Center

Tanya has organized a fun party on April 29 (Changed to April 30!), at 8-9:30 p.m. All three instructors will come and we'll dance to all our favorite songs. AND we will have a platform so you can SEE! That will be the best! It comes at a great time for me. I love to celebrate my Zumbaversary in such a fun way! TWO YEARS of Zumba blessing my life!

Send me your FIVE favorite songs that you'd like to hear at the party. Here is a link to a playlist of some of our favorites. If your favorite song isn't on this list, let me know!

Shelly's Zumba Playlist

6 comments:

  1. Here's mine Shelly:
    Zumba Mami, Forget You, Zumba he Zumba Ha, La vida es un carnaval, Sacudelo.
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pegate, FORGET YOU!!!, Zumba he Zumba Ha, your "NEW" ab song, and Telephone...
    I think those are them...at least some of them I like!! Can't wait for that morning...will be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hella Decale-Vete-Drum Rain-Forget You-Sacudelo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give it to you! Love that song!! Your classes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pegate, Zumba He Zumba Ha, Forget you. Oh and I love Lip Gloss! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I forgot to add Dance Da Maozinha and Sazon =c)

    ReplyDelete