ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hurray! I got some goodies for you!

Those t-shirts FINALLY restocked. I didn't hesitate and got a load so if you want one, bring $20 to class or paypal it to me. These are a very nice cotton/poly blend so the fabric will last a long time. They have a nice soft feel that won't soak up your sweat. I LOVE the one I got. Just two sizes: S/M and L/XL.
The Small/Medium is 38 inches around.
The Large/Extra Large is 42 1/2 inches around.

Hurry! I doubt I'll get to place another order on these so get 'em while you can! (the t-shirts are on their way and I'll have them Monday, everything else I have on hand.) And I do have to charge sales tax... so all items total $21.37.





I also snagged just a few extras:


I have just one pink raceback tank in Medium, $20:  SOLD!


I have one lime green tank, size medium,
and one lime green tank, size large, $20 

And do you love those cool hats I've been sporting? 
I have a handful in each color; $20 each. I have really grown attached to mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment