ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy New Year! Time for a talk...

Listen, I expect a lot of you will be making some resolutions for the New Year. It is nice to mentally wipe the slate clean and start fresh. But there are some cautions as you set those goals. Here's my schpeel:

http://zumbaspot.blogspot.com/2011/01/read-this-before-you-make-any-new-years.html

This is my post from last January explaining the difference between a good goal and a... uh, ... not so good goal. The "not-so-good" goals have a tendency to set yourself up for frustration and negative  feelings about yourself--which in turns leads to abandoning the goals altogether. NOT WHAT YOU WANT!

If your goals are to exercise more often and enjoy the benefits of regular exercise, I will do my part to make that a positive experience for you. I want YOU to do your part to make it positive by approaching it with a healthy attitude about WHY you are doing it. We'll make a great team this year!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Shelly you have been an inspiration to me. I really enjoy your classes and your always positive attitude. I am looking forward to another year of Zumba with Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete