ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

Great Post-workout snack

When we workout late at night, you probably should have a little snack to help you recover so you don't wake up drained and exhausted. Here is a snack I like. It has a load of protein, as well as a few carbohydrates to restore my body. And I don't go to bed feeling stuffed.


1/2 c cottage cheese
1/4 fresh or frozen berries (raspberries or blueberries)
1/4 cup granola

You can find this and MANY more recipes on the "Recipes" tab above. I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, I am always concerned when I see people digging into unhealthy food after a workout, like they have earned it or something. It totally flies in the face of being fit. Especially those whose goal is to lose a few pounds. But then it is equally bad to do the reverse and starve yourself when your body is trying to recover. Thanks

    ReplyDelete