ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Monday, November 5, 2012

You are people

I've been thinking about something lately. This "Zumba Instructor" culture is full of lots of extremes. I can't begin to explain it to you. But every time it starts to "get to me" I come back to some core feelings that I do hope you understand.

I love our time together. You are not "clients" or "customers" or even "students" to me. You are people. You all have your own stories and struggles and talents and for some reason you come to my classes. I try to treat you right and I'm willing to offer you anything I can to send you off with a smile on your face and a happy feeling in your heart so you can do all those other things in life that you need to.

You are my friends. And I'm so grateful to know you. Thank you for supporting ME, because I need the smile and happy feeling, too, and sometimes YOU are the only way to make that happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment