ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Friday, October 27, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Donuts

My son brought home pumpkin spice donuts. I love anything pumpkin. #panicmode! So I made a batch of my pumpkin spice donuts. Both plates have the same calories. And the EIGHT donuts on the left have much more nutrition and fiber. AND it took less time than driving to the donut shop. Made the choice easy. Top it with vanilla Greek yogurt and it’s even better! 




Pumpkin spice donuts/pancakes

1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 egg
1 t vanilla
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
4 droppersful of liquid stevia
1/3 c cup rolled or quick oats
1/2 c whole wheat flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1 t cinnamon
1 t pumpkin spice

Blend everything in a blender. Cook on griddle for pancakes or donut maker.
TIP: the batter will thicken slightly after sitting for a few minutes. I like to quickly get it out of the blender and into a bowl that I can more easily scoop the batter from so I can get every last drop!

The entire recipe has only 530 calories. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment