ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Introducing Zumba Gold®!

This is the big news! I'm so excited to finally bring the program I've been teaching for a year to Orem.

Everyone knows someone who could benefit from Zumba Gold® classes. Bad knees? Not accustomed to exercise? A Baby-Boomer? You could even do it from a chair if you need! Please pass on this information to them.

I've got a new website and location just for these classes. (No worries--I'm not leaving Orem Fitness Center!) www.friedokrafitness.com

Yep. It's a weird name. Go check it out for an explanation.

Thank you for your support everyone! Right now I'm offering just two classes a week during the day. But we'll adjust schedules and offerings as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment