ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Profound thought from my nine-year-old

The other day my kids were talking about their favorite ice cream flavors. They asked me what my favorite was. "Was" is the key word since I don't have it anymore. It's a lactose thing.

Then she says, "You're lucky because you can remember your favorite flavor and think of it anytime and you can enjoy it in your head as much as you want. People who aren't lactose-intolerant only enjoy it while they are having it."

Hmmm. Made me think that perhaps we could reprogram ourselves a little. Maybe I could have one bite of cookie dough and then think about how good it is and then be happy that I had it, instead of having to have scoop after scoop. I'll try.

1 comment: