ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Zumba T-shirts!





I'm telling ya, these are comfy, breathable, and totally IT for Zumba class! They are a cotton/poly blend so they'll last forever, won't hang on to your sweat, and they feel so yummy. And I like that the sleeves don't box out like most t-shirts. They are angled downward so they fit more naturally. I think this is all I need for class now!

Let me know if you want one. They come in two sizes: S/M and L/XL. Only $16 for some really awesome Zumbawear! Price is $16 for pre-pay only. After that, the price is $20 and only while the supply I have lasts.

1 comment:

  1. I want one...please oh please...was actually just looking at them the other night on the site!!

    ReplyDelete