ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's all about perspective

I shared with you awhile ago about how easy it was for me to let go of ice cream when I realized it was making me sick (lactose). Instead of feeling like I was being denied ice cream, I felt in control by making the choice not to have it so I could avoid the negative effects later.

A great woman from our class shared this post from another blog with a similar sentiment and I thought I'd share it with you as well. You might enjoy the rest of this blog. It's loaded with good thoughts and recipes from a person who has lost 135 pounds and maintained it. She knows both worlds quite well. You'll have something in common no matter what. Check it out:

http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2012/09/24/i-cant-eat-that/

No comments:

Post a Comment