ZUMBA® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license. www.zumba.com

Friday, October 7, 2016

Why I will never post a "before/after" picture of myself




I hate seeing people post before and after pictures of their body.

Why? A picture shows an image.

If you're into exercise for the image then get out of my feed. I'm not going to click "like" or say "you look hot!" just to validate your self-adulation.

If it's about how awesome your body looks then your bragging doesn't help anyone out there who is struggling.

If it's about how great you FEEL about yourself for meeting your goals, you can do that fully clothed. Show me your face and that satisfied smile!

AND there is no "AFTER." Health improvements are a continuous life-style. Show me who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment